Saturday, August 8, 2009

Finally...

Blogging is something that I've played around with a few times in the past, and never really followed through on. The principal reason for this is that there has never really been a focus. Well, all that is to change!

As some of you may, or may not know, I'm a Microsoft SharePoint consultant working for a leading Gold Partner in the UK. The work I undertake with customers ranges from helping them develop a business case for SharePoint, through to infrastructure/health-check work and development. The emphasis of the development work I'm currently involved in is around Enterprise Search and general WCM and Publishing. Naturally, there are a lot of things that I see during my time working with customers where I think "you know... I think some other folks really would be interested in that". This blog will serve as a place for recording them in the hope they may help others. More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment